PDGM Primary Diagnoses

Is anyone else being pressured to inaccurately code the primary dx for billing purposes? Our intake dept has accepted several QE referrals and then coders are expected to "fix" it. I have sent on to our ethics team. I'm sure I can't be the only coder that this is happening to. Thanks!

Comments

• In our agency Intake does occasionally take a problematic referral related to PDGM. I always followup with intake & explain why the diagnosis is problematic. We have lost payment on a few. Intake is expected to confer with a coder if they are unsure about a diagnosis. This has helped to decrease the frequency of this problem.

• Great post... Glad i came across this looking forward to share this with everyone here. It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. Erectile dysfunction I’m satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

• edited December 2020

I suppose that is an informative make recognized and its miles agreed useful and knowledgeable. Therefore, I might relate to thank you for the moves which you have made in writing this text. all of the content material is virtually expertly-researched. andersonlakedental hanks For sharing this Superb article. I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful for me Great Work. Quantity surveyors near me