RE: Joann, thank you for taking the time to meet with me on Friday.

Jeanne:  It was a pleasure speaking with you.  We have not all met for a determination to date.  Igor's email is Igor.b@betterhomecare.org.
I will speak with you soon!
Joann
Joann P. Bush RN, BAAdministrator/Director of NursingBetter Home Care, LLC.1046 Bustleton PikeFeasterville, PA. 19053www.betterhomecare.org phone: 267-988-8978 ext # 1006direct line: 267-751-4002fax:     267-988-8979  This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) named above and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the Account Representative identified above and then delete this message and any attachments from your system.

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Joann, thank you for taking the time to meet with me on Friday.

Date: Sun, October 23, 2016 11:09 pm

To: Joann_Bush@betterhomecare.org

Joann,

Thank you for taking the time to meet with me on Friday.I appreciate your help in giving me a better idea of how things work and how the people interact to support one another at Better Home Care.It helped to give me a better idea of the job.

I am still very interested in this position. I believe I would quickly learn what I need in order to make me an asset to your sales team. I look forward to speaking with you on Tuesday to hear more.

I just tried to send an email to Igor as well. I called in to get his address and I must have written it down wrong. I would be grateful if you could forward me his address at your earliest convenience.

Thank you Joann,
Warm regards,
Jeanne