No ADR's

Does anyone out there know why a hospital based home health agency does not receive ADR's. We are JACHO accredited, but, I am still wondering why I do not see any ADR's. I have only worked for this hospital based agency for 8 months. The Administrator is over the the department but has never worked in HH. She stated she doesn't know what an ADR is, so, I'm not sure what is going on here. Does anyone else working for a hospital based home health get ADR's? I've worked many years in home health, mostly free standing agencies and we got plenty of them.

June

Comments

• edited April 2017
    We are a hospital based agency and we get ADRs, mostly Service Specific Probe Review Audits. So it certainly is not true that hospital based agencies do not get ADRs.

Jackie Bush, RN, MBA, CPHQ, COS-C
    Director of HCMC HH & Hospice
    311 E. Wood St.
    Paris, TN. 38242
    731-642-7600 (P) * 731-644-9639 (F)
    [Description: http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.FJirBto9a8p4o+MqU/L0Yw&w=103&h=105&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3.1&rm=2]
  • edited April 2017
    Man... I just have to figure out what is happening to them. I went to Health information management department yesterday to see if they go there. The person in charge had ADR's on her desk for the hospital itself, but, nothing to do with home health. Now I'm wondering who is getting them and what is happening to them. Thanks for your quick replay, Jackie.

June
  • edited April 2017
    I conducted appeals for Homecare ADRs for years. I was alerted by our biller. For the years 2012-2015, the denials were primarily F2F related. It would be very odd if you did not have any denials.

Barbie