surg code

Hi, I'm new to this world and can't figure out...
Pt presented to ER with worsening foot wound. Dx pvd, osteomyelitis, cellulitis. s/p extensive I+D so I would now consider it a surgical wound. NO amputation. Home with a wound vac. PICC w/ abx ( my agency not managing).
My question is- Would I use an aftercare code? I think no since this is not routine aftercare. Which led me to T81.89xA but the non healing status is NOT due to a Complication of this surgery. Stumped!

Marianne Perrotta, RN,BSN, COS-C, HCS-D| Coder/OASIS Reviewer
Visiting Nurse Associaltion Health Group
176 Riverside Ave.| Red Bank. NJ 07701
Email: Marianne.Perrotta@vnahg.org

Confidentiality Notice: This email message and any attachments are confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email, including any attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email, including any attachments, immediately. Please indicate that you were not the intended recipient, and confirm that you have deleted the original message and attachments. Please do not retransmit the contents of the message.